I've been around Chicago for 9 months. You know what I see?
- Sleep machine apps, because babies love some white noise! Noisebox is amazing.
- Scheduling, sorting, and organizing, because smart phones are already in our hands and the apps are already loaded...moms suggest adding Cozi, Target Cartwheel, Mint, and Babybix
- Hyde Park - Bixler Playlot Not too big, but full of great fun. You can see across the playground to the toddlers in the sand box or water feature, and the 3's-6's are up and down the slides. If you want to meet a Hyde Park Mom, this is the playground to visit.
- On Lincoln Ave - Oz Park is going to blow your mind. The play structure alone is reason to come to this area. Not only is it huge, but it is fun, and there are moms from all over the city. Play fields, close restaurants and beer joints, like the amazing Atlas Brewing Company. Because let me be real, I like a good IPA.
- Urban Nature - Jackson Park houses so many activities it's impossible to list them all here. But if you want to get into some incredible green space and not leave the city limits, there are trails, the Osaka Gardens on the Wooded Island, and Bobolink Meadows.
Not easy, but easier. So don't worry baby, your mom's got it covered.
Authored by A Swift Doula